Wednesday, June 29, 2011

Hall of Fame Inductees

Congrats to Joe Nieuwendyk, Doug Gilmour, Mark Howe and Ed Belfour for their inductions into the Hockey Hall of Fame. No major surprises on who made the list, but I am surprised to see Pat Burns was neglected from the list once again!

Ed Belfour was the only one to make it on their first first ballot and based on his career numbers it certainly is no surprise.

Even though I am a Devils fan, I am also a fan of hockey in general and I grew up idolizing Belfour and even would wear a Blackhawks jersey while playing goal in street hockey.


I have a few Belfour cards in my collection, no autos however. This card is from the 05-06 UD Ice set and the swatch is neat as it is a little shiny. Likely from the arm pit part of the jersey.

No comments:

Post a Comment