Sunday, June 19, 2011

ITG Decades Box Break - Part 1 of 3

Well finally I was able to get my box of ITG Decades. I have decided to share the break over three posts much like how the product is broken down into three different kinds of hits. My scanner isn't compatible with my home OS so you will have to suffer with pictures I have taken with my home camera. Any "sheen" is from the top loaders...


Hit 1 - 100 years of collecting
When I opened up my box I see Wendel smiling at me. Is this a good or bad sign. Well he went into his NHL career with LOTS of potential. He had a 46 goal season, but never played more than 66 games in a season.


Hit 2 - Decades Rookies
Now we are talking. Love this guy! This is a solid hit for me.


Hit 3 - Memorable Masks

One of the cooler insert in my opinion. Not a big enough Barrasso fan to want to keep this card so if anyone is interested in trading for it, it is available. The same goes with Wendel Clark. I don't imagine I have the patience to try and build the complete 100 years set.

Check out part 2 tomorrow!

2 comments:

  1. Hadn't seen those yet, cool stuff! Looking forward to the rest of the break.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Clark smiling is a good sign. Nice Hawerchuk to!

    ReplyDelete