Monday, June 25, 2012

ITG Delivers

Well a while back this post got deleted and unfortunately it is going to be much more abbreviated.

In less than three weeks I had my redemption in, filled and returned! You hear that UD and Panini? Now I knew my chances were about 50-50 of getting something decent and well here is the return. I will let you be the judge. Personally, I like the players, but they are both Flyers which means this card is up for sale/trade.

Front Side
Here are the swatches. The Schenn piece is pretty cool and the Couturier isn't white which is a plus. I do wish these cards were autographed considering the lengths people have to go through to get one of these redemptions.

The Back Side
The best feature of the card could be the fact it is number 1. That matters to some collectors.

So there you have it. A pretty decent return, I consider this a success myself, but as always beauty is in the eye of the beholder.

1 comment:

  1. That's a very nice card with a couple of big time rookies from last season. If it is up for trade you should get a nice return!

    ReplyDelete