Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Three 12-13 SP Game Used Auto Rookies

Here is a lot that is a few months old but better late than never. As many of you know I can't get enough of autographed rookies and SP Game Used had a nice parallel set to the base which featured all autographs. Surprisingly the auto versions of the rookies are far more plentiful than their unautographed base counterparts. Each rookie is numbered to their jersey number and the autographed parallels were unnumbered.


12-13 SP Game-Used Auto Tyson Barrie 
By far the best of the three so far. Tyson was a Team Canada World Junior which is why I had interest in his card and I did hit him as well in my 12-13 Artifacts box. Tyson had 42 points last season when you combine the AHL and NHL in 70 games which is pretty solid for a defenseman. Given the weak defensive corps in Colorado I would suggest he will be getting lots of ice time this season.

12-13 SP Game-Used Auto Cody Goloubef
Got beef? Cody is another Team Canada World Junior and unlike Tyson isn't as offensively talented. Still he is a pretty decent kid with some potential at being a solid defenseman, but I expect a regular NHL'er and not an all-star. Still nice to add another Team Canada player to my collection.

12-13 SP Game-Used Auto Maxime Sauve
Maxime is now a Blackhawk and he speaks French well because he was born in France and grew up in Quebec. I think he auto isn't very special, but he did wear the number 74 which is pretty neat. He could be a bachelor and I suspect he might also like Pepsi. To be honest, I only grabbed this because it made my lot extra cheap and it is actually for trade if anyone wants it.

1 comment: