Friday, October 18, 2013

This is my trade of the year: Part 3 of 3

The biggest piece of the trade and one of my new top cards in my collection is this beast!

06-07 Flair Showcase Sidney Crosby Showcase Inks SP
The scan didn't turn out great because of the holder but man does this look great. I picture Matt having a hard time mailing this card off to me after it arrived at his house. The card is crisp, the auto is excellent and I have no cares that it is a sticker auto. Just a great piece of hockey memorabilia and I am very happy with our trade. I enjoyed owning the Crosby Game Used /5 for the last year or so and now I will enjoy owning this for many years to come.

Thanks again for the monster trade Matt and I look forward to maybe doing another one someday!

3 comments:

  1. Yes, it was tough, but the idea of completing a year-long quest to pull that Certified card from your cold, dead hands, made it a little bit easier to drop off that manilla envelope. I'm glad you like it, and I'm sure we have more awesome trades coming up on the horizon. Ours always seem to be pretty epic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very sweet card Dave, looks like Sidney is ramping up for another monster year too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OK - that's pretty great. Nice trade!

    ReplyDelete