Tuesday, August 5, 2014

12/13 SP Game Used Stanley Cup Finals Materials - Adam Henrique Net Skirt Auto

About a year ago I landed this card in honour of my team losing in the Stanley Cup finals. While I landed it just to have a piece of the finals, I really didn't care who was on it. My plan was just to have a piece of the finals because a Gretzky one or a Fayne one was all from the same net. However, there are also much more rare Net Skirt cards which have autos and those are much more player specific if you ask me. After all, their auto is on the card and that personalizes it much more than a pic. I found this one at random a while back and bought it for a song and a dance.


Pretty sharp card if you ask me with a shot from the Stanley Cup Finals which just adds to the coolness. The auto is his typical one but includes his number 14 which is something Adam doesn't always do. One negative however, is the skirt wasn't prepped properly so the auto is a little faded but in the end it doesn't matter that much to me and the fading is likely why it was a steal. But the key thing I wanted was another piece of a Stanley Cup finals net and I have that with a PC auto on it so that is all amazing if you ask me!

2 comments:

  1. Net skirt auto? Just when I think that card companies have run out of stuff to cut up, get signed, mount on trading cards, and drive up the prices of boxes...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha I know what you are saying Sal! I am just waiting for The Cup to become a little more literal when it comes to memorabilia found in those tins. Wayne's auto cup could fetch a pretty penny, couldn't it?

    ReplyDelete