Tuesday, October 28, 2014

13/14 Select Jonathan Huberdeau Auto SP Rookie /199

More Select! This time 2012/13 Calder Trophy winner Jonathan Huberdeau. He came down with a case of the Sophomore Slumps and that combined with the dual rookie class made it book for very cheap so landing one by buying or trade is pretty easy. Like last season, he has started off really slowly but I am a believer in this kid and given time I think he will be a star.



13/14 Select Jonathan Huberdeau Auto SP Rookie /199
Here is the typical front of a Select auto rookie. Sticker fun.



Most of the rookies in this set are /399 including some of the big names. Why this one is only 199 I am not too sure, but that only adds to the coolness in my opinion. I already have one of his autos from ITG but two is always better than one in hobby terms.


2 comments:

  1. Great card, I like the look of these. I've narrowly missed out on a Carl Soderberg numerous times now, but am determined to track one down eventually at the right price.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks buddy! I will keep an eye out for you too, never know when one will cross your path.

    ReplyDelete