Monday, September 10, 2012

11/12 Rookie Anthology Box Break - Hit by Hit 3

Hit three was as exciting as it was disappointing. It appears this season, I have the curse of the Canadiens as any of my cool rookie hits appear to be Habs. This marks my SECOND Certified Rookie to play in Quebec and joining Aaron Palushaj  is Raphael Diaz. I absolutely love the design of the Certified rookies, but I am not even close to the biggest Canadiens fan on the planet. 

The only extra perk from this hit is it is /99. I guess in the Rookie Anthology release they made a few of the Certified rookies SSP and this counts as one of them. I don't know why Diaz stickers would be hard to come by, but at least there is a little more "value" in this hit than some of the other Certified rookies. With that being said, I certainly would consider trading this hit!


No comments:

Post a Comment