Tuesday, September 11, 2012

11/12 Rookie Anthology Box Break - Hit by Hit 4

The second last "hit" turned a pretty good box into an amazing box. Not necessarily a card that will make many jealous, but a card that I personally love and will hold onto no matter what. I ended up with this gem:

11/12 Pinnacle Starting Six Oilers /200
This card isn't officially numbered, but according to the Beckett magazine it is limited to 200 copies. Anyone who reads the occasional post on here knows I am a big Eberle fan, but not only did I get Eberle, I got The Nuge, and Teubert. I love every aspect of this card, I like that they crammed 6 swatches on here, I like that my six swatches are all unique in texture and colour and the best part I think I have all the different colours that appear on an Oilers jersey minus that patch. I love that I have Eberle and Nugent-Hopkins together and apart from being a Devils starting 6, I don't think this card could have been meant for anyone else but me. Truly a perfect hit for the right person! Still one more hit to go and the rest of the rookies, stay tuned!

3 comments:

  1. Dude, that's pretty freakin' amazing. Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I commented that I pulled the Dead Wings version of that card a couple months ago. It's still polluting my relics box.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that Jeff....Is there anyone out of the six that you respect?

    ReplyDelete