Sunday, April 7, 2013

07-08 Sweet Shot Nick Backstrom Rookie

Here is my second last Sweet Shot post of a rookie that I really really wanted to have. Nick Backstrom next to Jordan Eberle is the second most desirable player I wish was on the Devils. Nick has had a bit of a bounce back year in terms of points even if his goals are still down a little bit. Nick through today currently sits in 3rd for assists with 33 and 11th for points with 39. I just salivate at the thought of him and Kovy playing on a line together. However it is wishful thinking unless the Caps decide to blow their team up (never going to happen). Nick currently is a couple years in on a 10 year contract so even nabbing him on the free agent market isn't very likely to happen soon.


Unfortunately this is just a regular Backstrom rookie numbered to /599, I am very pleased to have it in my collection. This is my second bigger range Backstrom to go along with his Young Gun rookie. His cards are very affordable for his skill level and can be had for the same price as many semi-stars in their respective sets.



No comments:

Post a Comment