Tuesday, February 11, 2014

12-13 Luxury Suite Adam Henrique Stick

The nice things about being months behind on posts is there is no shortage of content to post about. The bad thing is what to pick next. I moved some nice generous gifts and interesting returns up on the priority list but now that I am caught up there (well almost one huge one to share), I decide to get a quick and easy one off.

12-13 Luxury Suite Adam Henrique Stick

I have grown my Henrique collection substantially since the departure of David Clarkson and here is a stick to the collection. I have many autos, jerseys and patches but no sticks. This little gem was less than a toonie plus shipping which is awesome because about 7 months ago these were selling for about 10 bucks a piece plus shipping. Patience pays!

No comments:

Post a Comment