Tuesday, October 21, 2014

2011-12 Panini Certified Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Auto Rookie /499

So a while back I landed a very nice IMHO Landeskog rookie with funds from selling my Cheevers rookie. I did land another couple cards with the funds and here is another one of those cards I am proud to add to the collection.

2011-12 Panini Certified Ryan Nugent-Hopkins Auto Rookie /499

Blue swatch, simple auto and all round nice and shiny. I do wish he used his number 93 on his signature because he normally does but at the same time I already have two autos from Ryan and I do like this one is different than the other two (one with #9 and other with #93)


Here is the back side of the card. Cool info, nice relatively low number and some pretty awesome junior stats.

Now that I have some of the big names from this set, part of me thinks it might be nice to chase them all! Oh why do I have so many ideas and very little time and money? I am pretty serious about trying this out but I believe it will be a marathon-like project.

No comments:

Post a Comment