Thursday, January 21, 2016

11-12 Prime Seams Incredible Chris Pronger /10

Here is another card I picked up in a trade about a year ago. In that time, Pronger has found himself inducted into the Hall of Fame which makes this card a fun one to own as it represents 1/3 of my HOF collection of him. I also own his rookie so I am just an autograph short of crossing him off my list. 

Pronger is a player who was on my radar pretty much since 1990 since he grew up a few hours west of Thunder Bay in a town I spent lots of time in called Dryden. At his prime there were few defenseman who were as good as him in the league and in 2000 some would say he was the best as he captured that Hart Trophy that season.


11-12 Prime Seams Incredible Chris Pronger /10
A pretty cool card which is only missing an autograph in my opinion. Very happy to land this one in my collection and it represents my only Pronger game used card at the moment.

2 comments:

  1. Wow, you could do a lot worse than that for your only game-used Pronger. Beautiful card Dave!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks!! I completely agree, its my only card in my collection of its kind too.

    ReplyDelete