Wednesday, October 19, 2016

Sometimes you need to pick up a second copy of a card you already have...

Ok, maybe you don't need to, but have you ever done so? In the world of autographs, serial numbers and memorabilia swatches sometimes no two cards are alike and in this case that is definitely true which is why I went and picked up a second copy of this card:


13-14 Panini Prime Adam Henrique Prime Skates /25
So I guess of the print run of 25 I own 8%! My first one I picked up a few years ago when the product was first released and it featured just a black piece of his skate with no markings or writing. Then I saw this one a little while back and what a beauty. I love seeing the lace holes, my only complaint is the missing metal but what the hey, it's still very cool. Both cards are neat in their own way and together work very well in my collection if you ask me!

Thanks for stopping by and hope your NHL team is off the the start you were hoping for!

4 comments:

  1. That is an awesome card! I don't blame you for picking up a second Rico. I'm not sure if I have multiples of any memorabilia card, cant think of any. I do have multiples of low serial #d parallels though.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! That's pretty cool! Have you tried to get all of a /5 /3 or are they just a few randoms ones of a low print run?

      Delete
  2. Great card Dave, one of the more unique hockey cards I've seen!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! I agree and probably wouldn't have done it if it hadn't been so cool. Sticks sometimes can offer a pretty cool variety of pieces too.

      Delete